[SIP Beyond VoIP] more about linux audio problems

Santiago Gimeno santiago.gimeno at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:14:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was developing an application for Linux using the SIPSIMPLE python SDK and
found also audio problems such an annoying background noise in most of the
calls. Blink in Linux was also producing this noise. As soon as I ported the
application to use the python interface that comes with pjsip, the audio
problems disappeared. I used pjsua-1.8.10, just in case it's of any help to
find the problem.

Best regards,

Santi