[SIP Beyond VoIP] more about linux audio problems

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue May 10 18:55:10 CEST 2011

Santiago Gimeno writes:

> As soon as I ported the
> application to use the python interface that comes with pjsip, the audio
> problems disappeared. I used pjsua-1.8.10, just in case it's of any help to
> find the problem.

santi,

thanks for the info.  my pjsua is version, where audio works fine, is
1.10.

i once asked if python-sipsimple could be based on a newer version of
pjsip than what it currently is (i think 1.0), the answer was "no",
because there are too many patches that ag projects has made to pjsip.
so i guess python-sipsimple users are stuck in that regard.

-- juha