[Blink] Bonjour registration bug

István Kuklin kuklinster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:23:38 CET 2014

If Bonjour was disabled in the last session, next time I cannot register no
matter how many times I try, even if only my account is ticked in. It works
only if I enable Bonjour, and then register my account. Then I can disable
Bonjour, I can register my account as many times I want with Bonjour
disabled, but it has to be enabled on startup at least once, then it
"initializes" my account and it can be registered.

I know it sounds weird and probably I'm not clear enough to clarify the
exact problem, but please watch the video again and see what happens
exactly. I'm sorry if it is hard to understand me, but I'm still trying to
explain that not exactly that happens what you tell.