[Blink] Latest Blink breaks pound DTMF key (#) - sends '3' instead of '#', which is Shift-3

Raymond Savoie ray at nonnormal.com
Sat Apr 5 11:53:01 CEST 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Jeff Pyle <jpyle at fidelityvoice.com> wrote:

> For the record, I believe that one of Blink's strengths is the departure
> from the traditional dialpad.  In my opinion a dialpad has no place on a
> PC-based soft client.

Well, I don't share your opinion. In the very least it would be nice to
have a dialpad as a backup.

> Having said that, being able to dial a DTMF # is important, so that sounds
> like a bug worthy of repair regardless.

Good.  Is anyone looking into repairing it?  Blink is practically unusable
for me at the moment. The majority of phone numbers I call are
teleconference dial-ins that all require that I enter a code followed by
the # key.

 Thanks,
    Ray