[Blink] Latest Blink breaks pound DTMF key (#) - sends '3' instead of '#', which is Shift-3

Josh Weinstein josh at cxtsoftware.com
Mon Apr 7 16:12:21 CEST 2014

I agree that this is a large issue as well.

Thanks!

Josh Weinstein
Software Implementation Manager
CXT Software
Office: 602-265-0195 x108
View my calendar here (in MST): Josh's Availability<
https://media.cxtsoftware.com/calendars/josh.html >
cxt software   <http://www.cxtsoftware.com>
 <http://twitter.com/CXTSoftware>