[Blink] Blink 0.5.0 on Windows / Contact issues

Kevin Layer layer at known.net
Fri Sep 20 01:49:16 CEST 2013

I had a contact with 3 phone numbers.  Typed in the name in the search
box and it found it fine.  When, in a browser, I deleted two of the
numbers because they were old.  Then, I searched for the same name and
I see the name briefly appear and then disappear.  Strangely, the item
is still there.  If I click around to expand the entry, it does!  I
see the numbers appear below the blank area.

This is not the first time I've seen issues with disappearing
contacts.  Thought I should go ahead and report it...

What other info can I give you?

Kevin