[Blink] Blink 0.5.0 on Windows / Contact issues

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Sep 20 09:42:04 CEST 2013

On Sep 20, 2013, at 1:49 AM, Kevin Layer wrote:

> I had a contact with 3 phone numbers.  Typed in the name in the search
> box and it found it fine.  When, in a browser, I deleted two of the
> numbers because they were old.  Then, I searched for the same name and
> I see the name briefly appear and then disappear.  Strangely, the item
> is still there.  If I click around to expand the entry, it does!  I
> see the numbers appear below the blank area.
>
> This is not the first time I've seen issues with disappearing
> contacts.  Thought I should go ahead and report it...
>
> What other info can I give you?

Did you do the operation right away? There is a delay between your action in the browser and the reaction in Blink. Currently Blink queries the Google API every minute to check for contact changes, so after it has synchronized with Google, the contacts you deleted through the web should also be gone in Blink.