[Blink] Connecting to a Landline conference call

Byron Cochrane cochranes4 at eml.cc
Mon May 16 04:19:22 CEST 2011

Hello,

I recently installed Blink with an SIP2SIP account. It works great and
the quality is very good.

I have run into a couple of problems that I hope someone has some
solutions to.

Most important for my situation is I seem to be unable to join in on a
landline based conference call. I live in New Zealand and have a weekly
business meet in Australia that I join via conference line. I usually
use Skype, a landline or sometimes a cell connection to participate.
This week I thought I would try my new Blink soft phone. But I could not
connect. It gave me the message "Call locked by another call in
progess". Of there is another call in progress - it is a conference
line. Can anyone help me out here?

Also, I usually am on a VPN when I attend these meetings. But when I
join the VPN, Blink no longer can connect to anything. I assume this is
due to settings on the VPN network. If so, what needs to be changed on
the VPN network to allow these calls through?

Cheers,
Byron
--
  Byron Cochrane