[Blink] Wideband Audio

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 22 23:58:48 CEST 2011

MCG

The speaking party should increase the microphone recording input level rather than the listener increase the playback volume to compensate for the lack of remote input.

You can use the operating system audio preferences for adjusting the input level of the particular microphone device in use by Blink.

Adrian