[Blink] Wideband Audio

Mediacast Guy mcg-lists at mediacastguy.com
Sat Apr 23 00:16:24 CEST 2011

Adrian:

I'm using the same audio settings that I'm using with the other services I
mentioned with no need to increase the audio level. Is there an audio
transmit setting within Blink, or does it depend totally on the Windows XP
default settings?

If I could find someone who is a regular user of Blink to have a call with
and would, therefore, have his audio already configured, I could get a
better feel for whether I even have a problem.

Thanks,
MCG