[Blink] [Bug report: was Blink] Feature request: Select alternate audio device for incoming notification

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Tue Sep 14 16:28:52 CEST 2010

Well, I am sadly not a Cocoa developer.  Can you perhaps explain the problem you believe you may be facing with this change?  If I can better understand I can research a suitable solution.

I am not speaking about changing any functionality other than to use a sub-menu within the audio menu and to put the audio device options into each.  I am certain that Cocoa supports this functionality in its core UI package.  I at least know that all GUI toolkits I have ever used for development support sub-menus natively.

Thank you,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter