[Blink] [Bug report: was Blink] Feature request: Select alternate audio device for incoming notification

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Sep 14 16:44:27 CEST 2010

That submenu is not something static is a code that builds that menu dynamically. And then there are many other places where things do not work related to Accessibility. This is why you need to first evaluate all requirements, make a design and then implement it in all parts of the code.

This is not some quick bug fix, is quite a project in itself.

This is why I told you that somebody with more interest and resources must address it.

Adrian