[Blink] [Bug report: was Blink] Feature request: Select alternate audio device for incoming notification

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Sep 14 16:24:25 CEST 2010

Well this is easier to say than to implement. We do not claim to support all Accessibility features one might need.

Lot of work must be put into evaluating all the things required for this and then implement them properly in all parts of the code.

If you find the resource for these we would to accept patches.

Adrian