[Blink] Client/Identity IP Configuration

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 23 20:40:49 CEST 2010

Hello Fred,

We had previous threads on this mailing lists about VPNs in general
and how every setup is different from another and how non-
deterministic is to support such environments in way to make everyone
happy.

Practically, in order to auto-detect netwok configuration changes
without asking the users into becoming IP experts we only bind to the
interface that has a default route to the Internet.

This compromise in the design covers most of the normal cases but
unfortunately not yours.