[SIP Beyond VoIP] sylk.app cannot enable microphone access Macos 11.3 Big Sur

Max van Biezen mvanbiez at gmail.com
Thu May 6 10:55:03 CEST 2021

Hi,
Video and audio/speaker both work. In the privacy list "video" the app
"sylk" is listed and checked. For speakers there is apparently no
separate privacy setting.I have triple checked the privacy list for
sylk in list microphone.

I googled around and I could not find a hint on how to solve this,
most hints were for Mojave or Catalina.

Max