[SIP Beyond VoIP] sylk.app cannot enable microphone access Macos 11.3 Big Sur

Max van Biezen mvanbiez at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:55:20 CEST 2021

Hi,

I ran into trouble testing the sylk application. The sylk app cannot
use the microphone  as my Intel based macos 11.3.1 prohibits
microphone access. It does not show in the list of privacy/microphone
either. And that menu does not provide a + sign to add it manually.
I have removed and re-installed sylk.app (downloaded from sylkserver
website), still no change. After install it did ask to allow
notifications but does not appear in the list
security&privacy/privacy/microphone.
Any suggestions to allow sylk app to use the microphone on macos? FYI
the old Blink pro is listed and can access the microphone.

Max