[SIP Beyond VoIP] New Blink Qt version for Python3

Mike Morris mmorris at musicplace.com
Tue Feb 9 00:16:53 CET 2021

Fabulous - thank you!

Quick clarifying question:

I assume that by "newer Linux distributions...", you mean simply any
Linux distro running Python v3 -- and NOT that there are any addition
requirements (min Kernel version, etc) in addition to Python3
availability. Is that correct?

Grateful for all your work & community contributions,

---
Mike Morris