[SIP Beyond VoIP] Conference Screen Sharing/Video - 488 Not Acceptable Here
ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Jul 17 15:42:55 CEST 2017
Hard to make a single answer for your compkex question. I will give you some clues to improve navigating the software.
1. MSRP is used for a text chat room
2. Video room uses WebRTC (no SIP or MSRP protocols involved)
3. The two above are disjunct worlds
4. SylkServer must use a public IP
5. You don't need an MSRP relay in combination with SylkServer as long as you stick with point 4
> On 17 Jul 2017, at 14:37, Jonathan Steel <mail at jsteel.org> wrote:
> I've just set up a basic install of OpenSIPS and SylkServer and everything
> is working apart from screen sharing and video in a conference. It works OK
> one to one (via OpenSIPS not through SylkServer). To confirm, audio and IM
> work fine in a conference through SylkServer.
> Here's an error from the SylkServer that I think is relevant:
> (488 Not Acceptable Here)
> My setup is as follows:
> OpenSIPS + MSRPRelay:
> Does SylkServer run its own MSRPRelay and does it need to be configured
> to use the one on the OpenSIPS server instead? Otherwise what do you
> think I'm missing?
> SIPBeyondVoIP mailing list
> SIPBeyondVoIP at lists.ag-projects.com
More information about the SIPBeyondVoIP