[SIP Beyond VoIP] Conference Screen Sharing/Video - 488 Not Acceptable Here

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Jul 17 15:42:55 CEST 2017

Hard to make a single answer for your compkex question. I will give you some clues to improve navigating the software.

1. MSRP is used for a text chat room
2. Video room uses WebRTC (no SIP or MSRP protocols involved)
3. The two above are disjunct worlds
4. SylkServer must use a public IP
5. You don't need an MSRP relay in combination with SylkServer as long as you stick with point 4

Adrian