[SIP Beyond VoIP] problem with streams.AudioStream

Marek Adamczyk marek.piotr.adamczyk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 23:25:16 CET 2017

Hi all,
I've spent couple of hours trying to fix the problem, but couldn't find
anywhere a solution, so I'm asking here.
After installing on Ubuntu the python-sipsimple package I wanted to execute
some examples from https://github.com/saghul/sipsimple-examples, but it
breaks every time at importing the AudioStream module

marro at marro-LIFEBOOK-E754:~/sipsimple-examples$ python
sipsimple_hello_world.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sipsimple_hello_world.py", line 11, in <module>
    from sipsimple.streams import AudioStream
ImportError: cannot import name AudioStream

I will appreciate any help with the problem.

Best regards
Marek Adamczyk