[SIP Beyond VoIP] question about user+event request uri userparts

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri May 10 20:29:21 CEST 2013

External references does not mean necessarily external servers, it can mean and it is actually used for references to data stored in another document on the same server. OMA pres-rules keeps data in the resource-list document so that one need only to modify a single document once the initial rls-services and pres-rules have been created.

Adrian