[SIP Beyond VoIP] Access to phone numbers

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri May 20 11:05:33 CEST 2011

Hi Doug,

On May 20, 2011, at 7:38 AM, Doug Hardie wrote:

> I am building a web application for a client who is going to use Blink for VoIP.  However, the user need to be able to press a button on the web page and have it pull down the phone number that the current call was called from and the number that was called.  Can this be done?

How are you planning to communicate the web browser and Blink? If you have access to the filesystem because you are using some Java apple or a similar thing, you could query the history database (SQlite, and only available in the Cocoa version for now).

Anyway, you would only be able to do it for past calls, since calls are added to history on termination, so I think you'd need to modify Blink itself in order to achieve this.