[SIP Beyond VoIP] Getting python-msrplib , python-xcaplib and python-sipsimple and blink into official Debian repos

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Jun 12 17:20:29 CEST 2011

Hello Rohan,

The address of for the repositories maintained by AG Projects are described here:

http://www.ag-projects.com/projects-products-96/683-software-repositories

We would love to do what you describe but we are not ready yet. When we will be ready you will hear from us.

Please do not make parallel packages into any official Debian distribution just yet to avoid any confusions for our user base.