[SIP Beyond VoIP] Getting python-msrplib , python-xcaplib and python-sipsimple and blink into official Debian repos

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 12 16:50:01 CEST 2011

Hi
I'm currently in the process of packaging python-msrplib , python-xcaplib
and python-sipsimple and blink for Debian and noticed that you already have
packages for all these sources. I think it would be really great if you
could get these into the official debian repos and maintain the packages
there instead of separately  maintaining them in your own repos, this way
the packages are available to a wider audience ( including Ubuntu, where the
packages can be easily sync'd ).

I request this because it'll be easier to maintain packages this way, than
having 2 repositories ( Official Debian vs your own repo ) having
conflicting packages.

Regards
Rohan Garg

PS: I'm not subscribed to the mailing list, so could you please CC me after
every mail?