[SIP Beyond VoIP] SylkServer configuration

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Jul 8 08:54:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Jul 8, 2011, at 2:48 AM, Brad Watkins wrote:

> I'm having an issue getting SylkServer working for audio conferencing.  I'm running the latest from darcs, using a default configuration except for the local_ip set to a particular interface.
>
> My understanding was that an ad hoc conference would be created using any request URI, but I'm getting a 404 back from SylkServer.  Am I mistaken?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When SylkServer launches, which applications are loaded? (a message will be printed in the log) The only reason for replying with a 404 to an audio call to the conference application is the lack of such application.

Please run SylkServer in the foreground and let me know if you see anything unexpected there. Also turn on the SIP message debugging and paste your call attempt here.