[SIP SIMPLE client] Version 0.05

Willem Toorop willem.toorop at os3.nl
Tue Jan 27 22:05:24 CET 2009

Hi All,

Attached version 0.05. Basically it's just an update to work with the
updates in the repositories. It now uses the GreenEngine, and passes an
get_acceptor function to IncomingMSRPHandler in stead of an acceptor object.
I also made sure the calling party is not calling through a MSRP-Relay.
I hope you guys won't make too many of those rigorous changes, otherwise
I'll keep rewriting the sip_desktop_sharing in stead of working on my report
:/

It does support the new --msrp-tcp option too! And I have a second version
running for testing purposes which can only be reached over TCP. To connect
with it use:

./sip_desktop_sharing --msrp-tcp 2233362573 at sip2sip.info

The other (original) desktop, is still reachable over TLS, through a
MSRP-Relay. To test it use:

./sip_desktop_sharing 2233361709 at sip2sip.info

Adrian, I'm very curious if the direct TCP-only version works for you.
Otherwise, we'll have to find a way for me to debug you setups. Perhaps you
could call me tonight or tomorrow morning about this.
Goog luck,

Willem