[SIP SIMPLE client] SDP session

Willem Toorop willem at ahk.nl
Thu Jan 22 17:49:55 CET 2009

Hi Ruud,

You are right! I had the SDP negotiation setup wrongly. Attached I have a
new version of the scripts which are successfully using the media line:

m=application <port> TCP/TLS/MSRP/RFB *

I've also fixed some exit conditions, so the vncserver and vncviewer are
cleanly closed and killed when the session is ended.
Thanks,

Willem