[SIP SIMPLE client] sip_desktop_sharing version 0.07

Michiel Leenaars michiel at nlnet.nl
Thu Feb 19 02:52:00 CET 2009

Hi Willem,

I think it works, my test case was just not online ...

./sip_desktop_sharing.py ******@sip2sip.info
Accounts available: default
Using default account: *******@isoc.nl
Resolved DNS SRV record "_sip._udp.isoc.nl" --> sip.dns-hosting.info:5060
Resolved DNS A record "sip.dns-hosting.info" --> 85.17.186.7,
81.23.228.150, 81.23.228.129
Registering "Michiel Leenaars" <sip:michiel at isoc.nl> at 85.17.186.7:5060
Registered SIP contact address:
sip:ujlhdBw8sD at 145.99.183.37:62027;transport=udp (expires in 60 seconds)
Initiating SIP session from "Michiel Leenaars" <sip:michiel at isoc.nl> to
sip:2233361709 at sip2sip.info through proxy 85.17.186.7:5060...
Disconnected SIP session to sip:2233361709 at sip2sip.info (434 User not
online)
Invite failed: 434 User not online
Thread 809337080 has exited with leftover thread-specific data after 4
destructor iterations

Congratulations ...

Best,
Michiel