[Blink] Blink for Linux hangs on second call when using PulseAudio input device

juleg.ch at gmail.com juleg.ch at gmail.com
Sun May 26 18:17:52 CEST 2019

Hi Jeff

I had finally time to realize your adivice to ignore the USB device in
PA and it's working without problems.
The only flaw with ignoring the device in PA in general is, that other
applications which are based on PA can't  use the device either. But
thats probably inevitable with this approach.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regard
Michael