[Blink] blink Segmentation fault on Devuan

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmx.com
Fri Mar 22 20:55:54 CET 2019

I'm getting segmentation faults whenever I receive a call or connect to
someone else.  However, the Echo Test number works just fine.  It's only
when I get an incoming or outgoing connection established does it crash.
Very briefly the connection window pops up but then it and the rest of
blink disappears before sound comes through.

Is there anything I can adjust on my end?
Or is there data I should collect for a bug report?

/Lars

$ blink
Segmentation fault

$ lsb_release -rd