[Blink] Cluttered connection

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Aug 14 12:39:20 CEST 2018

Hi Mike,

Some logs (Menu Window -> Logs) or snapshots may help us better understand what is going on. You can mail them directly to support at ag-projects.com <mailto:support at ag-projects.com>

This could be caused by a codec incompatibility. You can find out which codec you use by pressing the i button in the audio drawer for the active call, an info panel opens. In the same panel, you can see also network information like packet loss, round trip time, those may help to pin point the problem as well.

If the problem is the codec, what you can try is to change the codec preferences. You will find the codec list in

Preferences -> Advanced -> RTP media