[Blink] Cluttered connection

Mike Battistella mike at interactive.battistella.biz
Tue Aug 14 11:29:54 CEST 2018

Hello,

I’m experiencing very bad connections with Blink Pro to the providers Sipgate, Personal-VOIP, Peoplefon (CH).
If I use the Telefon App on my mac there are no problems (also with my physical SIP phone).

There is not only latency, but mainly the voice is cluttered (many breaks in the audio for me and the other called person).

What can I do?

Regards,
Mike Battistella

Mike Battistella
B.A. Digital Media (FH)

---
Mike Battistella // Interactive Media
Full-Service Digital Agentur & Beratung
- Design-Thinking Coaching | Innovations-Workshops
- Web- und Mobile-Anwendungen | Websites & E-Commerce
- User-Experience, Interaction & Interface Design | Film & Animationen

https://interactive.battistella.biz/ <https://interactive.battistella.biz/>
https://rethinx.consulting/ <https://rethinx.consulting/>

Weideliguet 6 | 8598 Bottighofen | Schweiz
Gottlieb-Daimler-Str. 5 | 78467 Konstanz | Deutschland

Telefon (CH) +41 44 552 01 55
Telefon (DE) +49 7531 350 49 58
-----
Mobile (CH) +41 77 418 43 58