[Blink] How to control REGISTER, PUBLISH, SUBSCRIBE

Brock Martin bromartin at comcast.net
Wed May 17 00:37:23 CEST 2017

Need to be able to disable sending of REGISTER, PUBLISH, SUBSCRIBE SIP
signals as they are not required for making outgoing calls only and if
the ITSP or SIP proxy don't respond to them Blink continues to send this
unnecessary traffic.

The outgoing gateway that I'm using responds to REGISTER but not PUBLISH
or SUBSCRIBE and then Blink client continuously sends PUBLISH and
SUBSCRIBE sip packets I'm assuming until it gets a response.