[Blink] error: PJSIP TLS support was disabled, OpenSSL development files probably not present on this system

Richard Prosser richard.prosser at mail.com
Wed May 13 19:05:06 CEST 2015

Saul,

That is the first time that I have seen that link so I do not know what you
mean by "twice already". Thanks anyway.

I have got to "Step 2.1. Build and install some extra packages" but 'darcs'
does not work on my Windows 8 PC (CMD shell):

darcs failed:  Not a repository:
http://devel.ag-projects.com/repositories/windo
ws/mingw-w64-intsafe-headers (.: openBinaryTempFile: permission denied
(Permissi
on denied))

HINT: Do you have the right URI for the repository?

      If so, check with the repository owner to see if the following files
      are readable:

        1. _darcs/format    - might not exist; that's OK
        2. _darcs/inventory - should exist if #1 is missing
        3. _darcs/hashed_inventory - should exist if #2 is missing

Can you suggest an alternative way to get those files, please? I have tried
'curl' via Msys2 but that gets a "you do not have permission" error.

Thanks ...

Richard