[Blink] error: PJSIP TLS support was disabled, OpenSSL development files probably not present on this system

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue May 12 10:44:49 CEST 2015

On 12 May 2015, at 10:39, Richard Prosser <richard.prosser at mail.com> wrote:

> Also the "install.windows" document refers to 'pacman', which appears to be an 'archlinux' utility of some kind.
>
> In addition to my earlier comments, I do not find the documents to be that useful.

You are looking in Blink’s source code. I pointed you (twice already) to SIP SIMPLE Client SDK’s documentation. Here is a direct link to it: http://projects.ag-projects.com/projects/sipsimpleclient/repository/entry/docs/Install.windows

You have detailed instructions on how to install the required toolchain and packages on Windows.

We use MSYS2, which comes with pacman (the ArchLinux package manager, ported to Windows). This is the only supported toolchain.