[Blink] Google contacts and Voice integration

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Nov 23 18:10:28 CET 2014

On 23 Nov 2014, at 15:04, Dan Lemkin <zargnut at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I assume this has been answered, but I couldn't find on the list archives or wiki.
> I have a PhonePower VOIP that I configured, and appears to be working.... but wanted to do the following
>
> 1) Attach my google contacts database. I see mention of it on the blink site, but nothing in the Blink Pro help pages. Can I subscribe to my gmail contacts from Blink Pro?

Blink for OSX does not have Google contacts support. You can enable synchronisation of Google contacts with OSX address book in Contacts preferences and then the contacts appear in Blink too.

> 2) Can I add Google Voice Account? Is there a wiki link that shows how?

This is a question for Google rather than us. If they support SIP they must provide you some credentials for your account.