[Blink] Blink - DTMF problem

Willi Ahnen willi at europelaunch.com
Mon Jan 13 16:55:16 CET 2014

Hi Adrian,

I am using Blink Pro and since yesterday I have big problems with the software.
E.g. when I call somebody I get two ring tone. One is the local ring tone ( E.g the German one )
and in the background I am hearing another ringtone.
If the telephonee takes the call the background ringing will be present during the call.

Regards,

Willi