[Blink] Blink Configuration

Ron imrich at cogeco.ca
Sat Dec 27 03:27:16 CET 2014

Hi ag,

The problem may have cleared itself; the registration for the account ended. I don't know what happened, but when I viewed the account preferences, it said the refistration had ended. I created a new account, changed microphones, and everything seems fine, at this moment.
I'm not sure whether it was the registration or the microphone, but I believe there was a problem in the account registration, as there were other problems as well.
Please consider the ticket closed, and accept my apologies for bothering you. Much thanks, though, for your speedy response.......

Best regards,