[Blink] Latest Blink breaks pound DTMF key (#) - sends '3' instead of '#', which is Shift-3

Josh Weinstein josh at cxtsoftware.com
Thu Apr 10 00:32:32 CEST 2014

I completely agree Ray.  I also would find it very valuable for a virtual
keypad as well.

Thanks!

Josh Weinstein
Software Implementation Manager
CXT Software
Office: 602-265-0195 x108
View my calendar here (in MST): Josh's Availability<
https://media.cxtsoftware.com/calendars/josh.html >
cxt software   <http://www.cxtsoftware.com>
 <http://twitter.com/CXTSoftware>