[Blink] New Blink Qt release 0.4.0 for Windows

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Fri Jun 28 22:17:00 CEST 2013

Many people will implement the codec very quickly, without making any
effort to re-architect for its capabilities. This is an example of that
kind of quick-and-dirty implementation.

There's nothing fundamentally wrong with it if your intended application
is voice.However, Opus can do much more....given the effort.

I've called into a Freeswitch conference server with end-points running
Opus at 48 KHz and passed full bandwidth music across the link. It
sounded better than Pandora, although not in stereo....yet.