[Blink] Blink Pro and Voicemail

Allen Menard allen at ncrypt.net
Mon Jun 17 21:47:48 CEST 2013

Hello, I have noticed with  the recent update that Blink Pro now tells me I have 19 voice mails and when I go under  the menu at the top left and "Call" it shows at the bottom "Voicemails" and when I click it tries to connect to asterisk at 199.21.149.36 and then gives an error "Not found"

Is their somewhere I need to configure my voicemail so I can hear it? I am puzzled why it can see voicemails but I cannot access them? I am using the voip.ms service for my connection.

Thanks for any info solving this problem