[Blink] Dial out to POTS services providers

Mediacast Guy mediacastguy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 17:19:58 CEST 2013

For what it's worth, prices for the sip2sip service are a problem for some of us
in the US. There is a very wide variety of prices for calls to the various
states. When I inquired, I was told that it was too much work to update the
price lists. In addition, I was also told that there was no way to avoid paying
VAT even though we're in the US.

I offer this information as these problems may be negatively impacting your
ability to increase your US customer base. I'm presently paying $50 flat rate
per year with another provider. Being a big fan of Blink, I'd like to have a
paid sip2sip account.

MCG