[Blink] Enquiry on Software Problems/Registration

Jacqueline Lee jacqueline.inovazebpo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 09:42:04 CEST 2013

Dear Person-in-charge,

We are a company who has been using your software- Blink and recently we
have been experiencing problems with it.

An engineer that we have engaged found out that the registration process
was either on a "failed registration" or "registration started" status for
about 20-26 users. Only on was registered successfully.

We are using Windows 7 and the version of Blink that we are using is 0.4.0

Kindly get back to us on what is the problem asap and you may feel free to
contact me via email should you require further information.

Thank you

Regards
Jacqueline