[Blink] Dial Error from Copy Paste of Number

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Jan 9 22:04:49 CET 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the report! That symbol looks like the normal dash, which we properly skip but it's a different unicode symbol: http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2013/index.htm since this is a pretty specific symbol. I'll look into this, since this is a very common symbol used in phone numbers, specially if they are copy and pasted from an external source.