[Blink] Blink - DTMF problem

José Pablo Méndez Soto auxcri at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:56:53 CET 2013

> Since this is not the first time I hear about bogus endpoints that are
incapable of dealing with DTMF if payload type is not 101, I'll look into
it and see if we can change it.

Saúl, Cisco Callmanager servers or Asterisk servers have the option to
select the DTMF payload type, wouldn´t it be useful to select on a
per-account base the payload type to use?

*José Pablo Méndez *