[Blink] Blink - DTMF problem

José Pablo Méndez Soto auxcri at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:54:59 CET 2013

Jarek,

Calls do not fail due to DTMF mismatches, however, codec mismatches are
fatal and will prevent a call from completing. DTMF methods and codecs are
different things.

The trick you mentioned to simulate G.729 support sounds like a terrible
idea to me. Its like getting hired to be a Japanese/English translator at
the  United Nations Organization and not knowing the first thing about
Japanese.

*José Pablo Méndez *