[Blink] FW: [SIP2SIP - Defect #2145] (New) Test VUC and Contact Fail with SIP Error Code PJMEDIA_EINVALIDPT

mgraves at mstvp.com mgraves at mstvp.com
Sat Aug 17 14:33:44 CEST 2013

Kelly,

I initially encountered a problem connecting to ZipDX with Blink as I
was preparing for yesterday's VUC call on Thursday. I was experimenting
with interconnecting ZipDX and a Google hangout using Blink as one side
of the connection.

The problem relates to codec availability. At present ZipDX only
supports G.722. If you disable Opus and ensure that audio sampling is
set for 32 KHz you will have no problem.

I actually used Blink for Windows to connect ZipDX and the hangout on
Friday. There was some power line hum on ZipDX, the result of ground
loop on the analog connection between the pair of utility PCs involved.
Other than that it was reasonably good.

Michael Graves
mgraves  mstvp.com
o(713) 861-4005