[Blink] registration

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Jun 23 14:02:48 CEST 2012

The main interface uses gray color and displays a short failure reason for accounts that failed to Register. In the Preferences panel each account has a registration color indicator and displays in the SIP advanced section the registration address as reported by the server or the failure reason. The technical reasons for registration failures are logged in the Logs window and detailed SIP trace is also available. There is a bit of everything for everyone from supper friendly to useful up to over-complicated as far as registration status is concerned.

There is a reason for how we did it even if you do not like it personally. Using colors for registration status in the main window would be confusing once we add Presence because those colors will be used for presence state of each contact.

Adrian