[Blink] registration

Boris Srostlik blink at blzservices.com
Sat Jun 23 13:38:10 CEST 2012

Good points . . also if you could, I would like to see green dot in front of the account registered when ready . .

I suspect when the account get dark black it is ready, but color dot - - green registered, orange trying, red wrong credentials would be nice to have.

Look at Phoner Lite status screen they incorporated similar approach http://www.phonerlite.de/index_en.htm

Thanks