[Blink] How to build on Windows

Luke Sun luke.skywalker.sun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:51:20 CET 2012

Hello Saúl:

Thanks for response! (I didn't know that til browsing archive!!). the
URL (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Aa286547) I don't know
how to download WMI. I click the download and go to another page said
"List Class [AX 2012]" looks like API doc.
Also, there is a WMI services (status is running) on my XP SP3 virtual
machine. or should I install XP SP2?

I google the WMI and maybe you mean Windows SDK with .NetFramework?!

Luke