[Blink] google contacts - missing contacts

Florian Hoertlehner hoertlehner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:07:52 CET 2012

I now have tracked down this bug. There are certain contacts that are not
appearing in the Blink that are in google contacts.
When I then modify this contacts, and then just add a note (no change in
telephone number at all), they DO APPEAR.

I have noted this behavior at least 100x in the last year. most of the
time, it helps to add this contacts just to a new "dummy" group
in google contacts.

I have 2000 contacts;perhaps this is the reason.

But for using Blink this is a real hazzle; every second day I end up
copying numbers manually across, because Google Contact
changes also take a few seconds to be replicated.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Nov 11, 2011, at 11:23 AM, Florian Hoertlehner wrote:
>
> > Not all my google contacts do appear in blink - is there a logic how
> contacts are being
> > filtered? Or is this a bug. Thanks, Florian.
>
> Contacts are added if they have a phone number or something that looks
> like a SIP address in either the E-Mail or Web fields IIRC.
>
> Is this your case?
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé